Exchange students’ applications are accepted on the basis of an inter-institutional agreement and if officially nominated by their home institution.
Freemover applications can be accepted as well if in line with below deadlines and procedures and if there are free quotas left for incoming students.
- Nomination deadline for the winter semester/whole year – June 1st
- Application deadline for the winter semester/whole year – June 15th
- Nomination deadline for the summer semester – November 15th
- Application deadline for the summer semester – December 1st
1. Check if official nomination by your home university has been sent to UNIDU
2. Fill in the Enrollment Form. Summer semester enrollment form will be available in October 2023.
(Please prepare all important information in advance – for example the name of your coordinator, the address of your university, etc., because there is no save option and you can fill in the Enrollment Form only once. Be careful not to Submit the Form until you haven’t entered all the data requested!).
3. Fill in the form corresponding to your level of study and select courses in WINTER SEMESTER you wish to attend;
a) Undergraduate / Bachelor courses
4. Fill in your Learning Agreement in the OLA platform
(Pay attention that the list of courses in the Learning Agreement matches the courses chosen in the previous step.)
5. In your Learning Agreement, under the question “Responsible person for signing the agreement” please add the persons from the following link: List of responsible persons for signing your LA-s.
- You can’t combine courses from different levels (meaning you can choose course only from your level of study: Bachelor or Master) but you can combine courses from 2 different departments (please be aware that if you combine courses from different departments, schedules may overlap!).
- If less than 5 students apply for a certain course, there is a possibility that the course won’t be held. For courses with less than 5 students we will provide consultation/tutorial hours with the professor instead regular classes.
- Acceptance letters will be issued two weeks after the application deadline at the latest.
In case of additional requirements in regards to academic, organizational or other aspects (e.g. students with special needs) please contact our Office for International Relations and Research Projects prior to arrival at: firstname.lastname@example.org